December 31, 2007

A Not So Very Merry Christmas Eve








So I know I already posted something regarding the new year, but I couldn't help sharing these funny photos from Christmas Eve. Last Monday was quite a day! I insisted that we take Maddox to the mall to sit on Santa's lap. Maddox is 99% of the time the happiest little boy you will ever see. He LOVES people. I was SO sure that he would love sitting on Santa's lap! Who doesn't love Santa!? After an hour in line waiting for Santa to get back from "feeding his reindeer" aka Lunch Break we FINALLY got to sit on Santa's lap and what happens?! I think the picture explains everything.



And then.....For the holidays, the Seagers were in town from Las Vegas/Utah (they are in the process of moving) and we were SO excited to have here! Maddox has been in desperate need of his first hair cut. Since my aunt Karla is a cosmotologist I took advantage and had her give Maddy his first haircut. I was positive that this would be a memorable time for my first son's first haircut. Christmas Eve. Family all together. Aunt Karla doing the honors. It was memorable all night... These were the only pictures we were able to capture. Needless to say Maddy's first haircut is something I will never forget. Hope your Christmas was filled with many wonderful memories, just as ours was!

No comments: