April 11, 2008

Girls Night Out


Tonight was absolutely perfect! Time Out for Women was in town, and instead of spending the $65 it would have cost me to buy a ticket and be spiritually fed, I decided, along with my sister, mother, sister in law, and mother in law that we would rather spend the money on being physically fed. It has been a LONG time since we had had girls night out, so we took advantage. We had reservations for Sukura Chaya (which for those of you in the area is a WONDERFUL japanese restaurant with the same owners as japanese kitchen. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!). I treated myself to some filet and shrimp (not to mention all the other goodies that come along with the meal!) and I ate EVERY STINKIN' BITE! (oink! oink!) Then my sister, mom and I wanted to go see a movie. Of course, since its our one time a year we actually make it to the movies there would be absolutely NOTHING of worth watching, so we saw Horton Hears a Who. (I think I'm naming my first daughter Katie now... she was TOO adorable!). This night is DEFINETELY something that I have needed for a LONG time! Im so thankful for such a loving and wonderful husband who took Maddox all night so I could enjoy myself for the evening. This is something I will definetely have to do again SOON!

1 comment:

Cortney said...

That's my girl! I ALWAYS take food over anything else!! HA! I am jealous you get to spend so much time with your fam. I defiantly miss that.