September 20, 2008

Thanks A Lot Kid!

For the last couple of weeks my husband and I have been working on better eating and working out habits. I have made an effort to take Maddox on a walk at least once a day. Getting to the gym is nearly impossible for me so I feel its about the best I can do right now. Everyday when I change my clothes Maddox starts laughing uncontrollably. So here I am, naked or in my chones, and I got a little kid sitting there laughing at me. Is it my ghetto booty he finds so funny? Is it the scars all over my stomach? I honestly have no idea, but I know it sure isnt giving me the boost of confidence I need. Thanks a lot kid!

5 comments:

Krysta Martinez said...

What a turkey! Hang in there- you can do it.

Cortney said...

HHAHhahahah! Roxie always says, "What are those little airplanes on your stomach?" Apparently stretch marks look like airplanes to a 2 year old!!

TaraMara-thon said...

I do need to update my blog more often...Your right! Hopefully I'll be getting engaged soon:)
I'll be in Fresno Dec. 19,20, and 21st. (I'm bringing my Boyfriend Justin)

The Hanks Family said...

Hey there... Just thinking of you! :)

Momma J said...

HAHAH that's hilarious. my kids do that too, so don't feel too bad!