March 25, 2009

A Minute of Your Time?

Can I borrow a few of your minutes? You see, I feel like I dont have enough minutes in the day, so could I borrow a few of yours? We are moving next week (just down the street, nothing too major) but that still means there is packing to be done. Ive been working in the salon crazy hours (yesterday was 6am-9pm), laundry and the usual cleaning, Mary Kay classes to attend, and did I mention I have a 2 year who I just cant give enough attention to (at least thats what he thinks)? There is just TOO much to do and NOT enough time. So, if you have any left over minutes when your day is through, do you mind if I borrow them!?

2 comments:

The Haynies said...

You can have some of mine. Or better yet, I will just take your 2 year old for a bit.

Kacey said...

Laying by the pool yesterday for 2 hours, I realized I have plenty of time to spare. I can share =)