it was so good to see you too!! i told zane you were in the RS now and he said to tell you good job for moving up! , then he looked at me and said, its okay babe that you stayed the same!!! Can you believe him!! anyways it was so good to see you and we just miss you guys like crazy! Lets get together soon. chau
Your little boy is getting so big!!! *So I haven't been on my blog in almost a year...How do I post pictures? (things have changed since ive been on here last)
3 comments:
What a fun family picture! LOVE IT!
it was so good to see you too!! i told zane you were in the RS now and he said to tell you good job for moving up! , then he looked at me and said, its okay babe that you stayed the same!!! Can you believe him!! anyways it was so good to see you and we just miss you guys like crazy! Lets get together soon. chau
Your little boy is getting so big!!!
*So I haven't been on my blog in almost a year...How do I post pictures? (things have changed since ive been on here last)
Post a Comment