I realize I havent posted anything in a while. What a whirlwind this past month has been. Here a few pictures I snapped along the way...
About a month ago my parent's neighborhood was having thier street cleanup where you can put anything and everything out in the street and the city will come by and pick it up. I was driving to my parents house one night, while it was raining actually, and saw on the side of the road some bikes. Now I have never been one to pick up "trash" from the streets, but it was something I just couldnt resist. There was a tricycle just Maddy's size. I quickly threw it in my car and hurried along not paying much attention to it for a week or two. We took it to Mike's parents house where his dad was kind enough to pump the tires, and replace the training wheels that were a little bent. The bike has Dora stickers all over it, but to be honest I dont mind. Maddox doesnt know the different, and until he can ride a big boy bike, we can rip the stickers off and it will be just fine. Maddox was so excited to get his bike! I couldn't believe someone was throwing this away!


For Valentine's Day Mike and I went to Sakura Chaya for lunch on Saturday. On Sunday I made Heart shaped french toast. I had great plans of taking pictures at lunch, and of the cute little Valentine's I got for my husband and son, but of course the only one I took was of the french toast. Ill spare you the picture, its really not that interesting. Another fun thing that happened in the last month, is Maddox and I went with my mom to Marina to visit my sister, her hubby and son. We went just for the day, but we loved seeing my cutie little nephew (and sis and brother and law but lets be real, the real reason we went was for Logan). Maddox usually doesnt have much to do with Logan, but towards the end of the day all Maddy wanted to do was hold Logan, and wrestle him. Here are a few cute pictures of the little guys. 



No comments:
Post a Comment