In just about two weeks, we will be heading down south to visit my favorite place in the whole world. Today I realized that not only am I excited, and with each passing day as it gets closer and closer does my excitement build, but I have become obsessed. I guess it's because I havent been to my "happy place" in almost 5 years. It's where Mike and I spent a week on our honeymoon. Its where my parents and grandparents took me and my siblings at least once a year growing up, and its FINALLY time to share the fun with Maddox. I cant wait! And like I said, I've become obsessed. Everyday I check thier website to make sure I know the times of EVERYTHING (opening/closing/special fun things happening)! I took my mom and sister to their store to get Maddox a shirt to wear for the special occassion, and we left with a shirt for ALL of us to wear. We cant get much more obsessed than that. I keep making lists in my mind of the things I need to pack already (ya, the trip is still over 2 weeks away, who cares!), or make sure I bring. I find myself throughout the day jumping online to see if I can find a new website that will show me some fun facts, or fun things to do! Ive checked the forecast already. Its become rediculous. But seriously, when youre going to a place THIS fun, how can you not daydream and anticipate the fun, even if it is weeks away!
Wouldn't you want to spend a day with these fine folks?

3 comments:
I'm so excited too!!!! Can't freakin' wait!!!! Wooo hoo!!!!!
Lucky Ducks! Man, I love it there. If it wasn't so dorky, I'd be the crazy one with all the pins hanging around my neck.
Have so much fun! Green with envy over here.
Good to see you the other night. Maddox is dang cute.
I'm so jealous! I can't wait to bring Lily there, and I'm definitely having what I call "Disney withdrawls". (This Thanksgiving will be 5 years for me, too) Have fun!!!
Post a Comment