April 27, 2010

They Say It's Your Birthday

Maddy's 3rd birthday was last Tuesday. I can't believe my baby boy is THREE! I can't believe he's growing up this fast. Wasn't I just in the hospital like a month ago having him? Aw man, time flew by too fast! We took Maddox to Disneyland for his birthday earlier this month, but we couldnt resist getting together as a family for lunch and celebrating. Pizza and Costco cake. Is there anything better? Maddox wanted a "dragon cake". The closest thing Costco had to a dragon cake was a dinosaur. You take what you can get. Luckily, Maddox didnt argue one bit that it wasnt a dragon cake. In fact, he still called it his dragon cake. He got lots of fun things from his grandmas and grandpas and aunts, uncles and cousins. I think his favorite might have been from Aunt Kimmy. She got him lots of fun things for the pool. He LOVED his goggles and wore them for most of the day. He wouldnt take them off! He even had to take them to sushi with us when we went for dinner later that night. Maddox LOVES sushi. I love that he is my sushi baby. His favorite is the soup, because of the "cheese". He thinks the little tofu squares in the soup is cheese.... whatever kid. I sure love my Maddy-bug.

1 comment:

The Haynies said...

That did go by really fast! Happy birthday Maddox!