June 9, 2010
There's a Spaceship in my Tummy
Well, at least that's what Maddox tells me. I guess we can make it official and let the blog world know... yes. We're pregnant. FINALLY. Its been a rough year. Lots of prayers. Lots of meds. Lots of tears. Lots of anxiety. Lots of waiting. But it happened. FINALLY. For the first few weeks after we told Maddox there was a baby in my tummy he would talk about it quite often. He would tickle my tummy saying he was tickling the baby. He would give my tummy kisses for the baby. It was quite cute and I loved it. Then 2 weeks ago we had an ultrasound. We brought the picture home to show Maddox. I said "Maddox, do you know what that is?!" He looked at the picture for a minute and said "spaceship". "No no Maddy, thats the baby in mom's tummy." To which he replied "no mom, spaceship". hm... So a few days later I showed him a picture in What to Expect when Expecting of what Baby Burton should look like. I said "look maddy, its what the baby in mommys tummy looks like". Again, "no mommy. spaceship in moms tummy." So I guess it's official. We're not having a baby. In December we will be proud parents of a baby spaceship. We couldn't be happier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations! That is such exciting news!!
Thats so exciting!! Congrats Ashley!
Woohoo! I heard at Chili's the other day when we saw Mike! Yay for #2! So, so happy for you Ashley!
Congratulations on your spaceship! I didn't know you were having problems getting pregnant- that sucks! It took me almost a year to get pregnant with Keira but thankfully I got pregnant before having to try medications or anything. Hopefully you will have an easy pregnancy to make up for it!
Post a Comment