May 16, 2008

My Most Favorite Guy.... My Husband!


I was tagged... AGAIN! Here is a little info about MY MAN!


1. Who is your man? Michael Ryan Burton

2. How long have you been together? Almost 4 whole years!

3. How long dated? We dated for 3 months before we got engaged, but had a 9 month engagement.

4. How old is your man? 25... old huh!

5. Who eats more? MIKE! The kid never stops (although I come in a CLOSE second!)

6. Who said "I love you" first? Mike. We were getting ready to take a dresser back to Walmart for his brother. As we were loading it into the car he said "i love you". How romantic huh! lol

7. Who is taller? For sure Mike

8. Who sings better? Oh hands down me. No question.

9. Who is smarter? Depends on what it is. Sometimes I feel like I'm lightyears smarter, but then sometimes I listen to him and think "wow, i really gotta catch up on my studies!"

10. Who's temper is worse? Mine.

11. Who does the laundry? I usually am the one to get it washed and dried and onto our bed. Mike does a great job getting it into a pile on our floor and once in a while it gets put away!!

12. Who does the dishes? Both of us

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. Its closer to the door which means its closer to getting to the baby's room.

14. Who pays the bills? Me. Mike hasnt checked the mail in 4 years, let alone know what bills we have.

15. Who has bigger feet? Mike

16. Who has longer hair?Me

17. Who is better with the computer? We are both pretty good.

18. Who mows the lawn? Never me. Thats for sure.

19. Who cooks dinner? Carl. Actually his son, Carls Jr.

20. Who drives when you are together? Mike usually. Sometimes Im stubborn though and want to drive.

21. Who pays when you go out? Usually me. Im the one with the cash.

22. Who is most stubborn? ME.

23. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We are both pretty good at it.

24. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, since we currently live with them.

25. Who kissed who first? Mike kissed me. He literally did some crazy wrestling mood he learned in High School and pinned me down..... I didnt really have much of a choice (but I sure didnt mind!)

26. Who asked who out? He asked me out, he called me like 12 times the morning after he got my number. I finally answered. I had a feeling this kid was never going away!

27. Who proposed? He did. It was wonderful.

28. Who is more sensitive? Mike. He is going to hate me for admitting this but he is the BEST to watch movies with. He seriously cries more than I do. He gets touched very easily. Its one of the things I love most about him.

29. Who has more friends? Mike. He makes friends with EVERYONE! He is one friendly guy!

30. Who has more siblings? Uh... I have two. But he has four half siblings.... You decide.


Alright.... I tag Jen Hales, Chantelle Haynie, and Brittany Youngclaus.

Ready. Set. Go!

2 comments:

LCFrohm said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Haynies said...

Thanks for the tag. It sounds like fun!