Seems like everything is CRAZY expensive now.... My mother in law took Maddy to the mall a couple days ago for some shoes. The Burtons seem to have odd shaped feet so they tend to have to get "expensive" shoes so they fit right. I shop for Maddy's shoes at Target. $7.99 gets him some really cute shoes. They dont always fit exactly perfect, but they get the job done. My mother in law, however, insisted on getting him shoes that "fit properly". When she came back she said, "He better wear those. They were expensive". I thought, "how much could they have possibly been? 20 bucks TOPS! He is only a year old! "$45 " she told me. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Are you kidding me!?!?
This morning (like at 3am, trying to get a baby back to sleep) I was driving around and saw gas prices were at $4.13. Holy Crap! I drove by that same station around 11am this morning and it had jumped to $4.23. I drove by again at 2pm and it had gone up to $4.27!!! OHMYHECK!!!! You have to be kidding me!?!
2 comments:
Holy smokes! Now I'm glad I filled my tank yesterday! I was having a heart attack because gas was like $4.01 or something. I spent fifty bucks filling my little tank. I can't imagine what it's like for you in your big ol car. It won't be long before we have to start riding bikes instead!
It is so crazy that gas prices have gotten so high. It is breaking my bank. Can you give us a little break here. :) Ya right. In my dreams, right?
Post a Comment