September 12, 2008
Fried Macaroni
One of my moms favorite pictures of me as a child was the first time I had my Grandma's fried macaroni. I was in my high chair and I was a disaster! Last weekend for family dinner my grandma made fried macaroni and we gave it to Maddox for the first time. He LOVED it! I need to find the picture of me at that age, I'm pretty sure we looked identical with our macaroni in our hair and smeared all over our face. 
It was so fun to watch him. He started putting all the noodles on his little fingers and then biting them off (kinda how some kids (or my husband) do with olives). He always keeps things interesting! It was even more fun though to watch my grandma play with Maddox and make him laugh. He almost couldnt contain himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fried mac and cheese? Awesome! I love your grandparents! (didn't grandpa die a few years back?) Your son is just too cute for me. I miss you! I am coming to Fresno for a weekend in October. Bryce plays in the band at Fresno State, Christian plays football for Buchanan and Richelle has a couple kids playing soccer. I hope to suppport everyone and still find time to meet up with friends. So I will to try to hook up with you for lunch, dinner, or something if I have a free moment.
Post a Comment