
TOP 5 REASONS WHY I LOVE ANNALEESA
5.) Shes forgiving. I thought I should list this one first since I know I screwed up. I need a little forgiveness. But on a more serious note, let just say that after working with eachother for a little under 2 years in young womens, you learn about each other's faults and shortcoming. Thanks Anna for always overlooking mine. Your'e so forgiving!
4) She's thoughtful. She is amazing at going that little extra mile to make you feel special. Whether it's random ice cream nite, just when you need it or buying matching pajama's for us for girl's camp. She's SO thoughtful!
3) She's easy going. This is super important. I dont know of anyone who would let me drop off my kid at a moments notice so I can run an errand. I dont know of anyone who can have like 5 houseguests in 1 week when they are all sick the week before camp and hardly break a sweat. I would be stressing out of my mind, but not Anna. She's amazing.
2) She loves the Young Women to pieces. Wish I was still around to love them to pieces too. She would do anything for those girls. She is the biggest advocate for them. I really admire that.
1) She makes my blog super cute. I wish I could take credit but I can't. I couldn't even read the instructions on how to change the paper on my blog, let along actually follow them. It makes me so happy when I get a new cute blog! She makes them adorable everytime. Thanks Anna.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
2 comments:
Hey Ashley!!! I just had a super thought! Do you still cut hair every once in a while? I usually have Chelsea cut it cause she a also a beautician.... but, she lives in Texas and I don't know when I am going to see her next. I super need a hair trim but don't want to go pay an arm and a leg to have it done.... and I don't want it screwed up! lol So, how much will you charge... I want subtle (small) layers... my hair is down to my bra strap! And I think smoothies is a great idea!
Thanks so much girl! I just got around to reading blogs... a month later. This last month has been a rough one, and it really ment alot to me to read that right now. Thanks so much friend.
Post a Comment