October 29, 2008

Getting Old.... The Big 2-6!

My hubby turns 26 today! Whoa! He's getting OLD!


Here's 26 reasons why I love him...

1)He has a tender heart

2) He writes little notes on the mirror for me to read in the morning, just to make me smile!

3) He's a goofy guy. He's not afraid to be silly, sometimes even a little too silly

4) He takes Maddox for a walk every morning so I can get an extra hour of sleep. 8)

5) He likes watching Disney movies. Especially if that means snuggling with Maddox

6) He likes what I cook, even if its really not that good.

7) Hes a good provider and works HARD.

8) He pays attention to detail. He can tell Ive had my hair trimmed, or changed the polish on my toes, even if I never mentioned a thing about it.

9) He sets a good example for Maddox. Saying prayers, fhe, and going to church are MUSTS, if not for ourselves then just for the simple fact of teaching Maddox

10) He knows everything about a nail salon. Most men know NOTHING about it, he can tell you the difference between a full set, fill and backfill. Its amazing.

11) Hes not afraid to meet new people. Im terrified and have a HARD time going out of my comfort zone. He has NO problem at all!

12) Hes the BEST cuddler.

13) He loves his parents and siblings SO much. He would do anything for them.

14) He makes the BEST hot cocoa.

15) He lets me pick out what hes going to wear when we go out.

16) He's encouraging and never has anything negative to say.

17.) He makes sacrifices for the sake of his family.

18) He watches chick flicks with me, even if he's rather watch a shoot 'em up kill 'em movie.

19) He calls me "Beautiful"

20) He sends me texts with movie quotes that he knows will make me laugh.

21) He lets me control the remote.... usually.

22) He knows all the primary songs, sort of. And if he doesnt know the words, he makes them up however he sees fit.

23) He caters to my every need when Im sick

24) He has a hard time keeping up with my anal-ness, (ya... I just made that word up) but he tries awefully hard to do his best.

25) He is a GREAT father. Always wrestling and playing with Maddox. They have a wonderful time together!

26) He's and even better husband.

1 comment:

THE TAYLORS said...

wow, that's a lot of reasons to love him :) Thats a cool pic... ee ee oo oo aw aw. I'm going to call him gorilla man from now on.

Oh, and happy birthday! That was Aubrie's b-day too.

Hey grandma, why didn't I take a pic with you oldies but goodies when I was in town. I must be pregnant and not thinking straight.