October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

What a day! This morning I started the day by making some cupcakes. I was SO excited! My mom and I wanted to do something nice for our husbands work, and this was the best we could come up with.

On our way to the office to take the cupcakes, we decided to stop and get lunch for the boys. I set the cupcakes on the passanger seat while I got out to get the food. After, while I was loading Maddox into the car I threw my wallet onto the passenger seat so I would lose it.

This is what we ended up taking to the office for the boys.... lucky them. That night we had a lot of fun. Maddox of course screamed and threw a fit while we put his costume on, but once it was zipped up he did pretty good in it. We went to a church nearby that was having a HUGE carnival. My brother Austin and his girlfriend Jen also took her son Sheydon. The boys are about the same age so they had SOOO much fun together! Maddox was a puppy, Shey was a dragon, and me, my mom, and Mike we all mice. It ended up being a super fun night.


1 comment:

Chris and Cortney Walker said...

He looks so freaking cute! DUncan was the same puppy this year! I love that costume!