This week was FULL of birthdays! Tuesday my dad celebrated his 50th... Monday night we had a party at Casa Corona with family and friends. He LOVED it! Here are some pictures of the festivities. 


Then on Thursday my best friend turned 26. I cant believe we are getting so old! Ive known this girl like 13 years, and let me tell you, we have had some CRRAAAAAZY times. I wont even go in to all the fun we've had. Ok I'll mention a few... How about the time we were in Vegas with her grandma (I cant even remember why on earth we would be in vegas with her grandma, but we were) and somehow we ended up at a Tom Jones concert. We had NO clue who he was, but we went to his concert anyways, and we loved it. Or how about the weekend trip to San Francisco where we stayed in a CRAPPY hotel room. We ended up walking up and down the streets at midnight, and cops had to escort us back to the hotel room so we wouldnt get kidnapped. Did I mention that that was the weekend we learned that there really are rats the size of small dogs? SICK. Or how about when we would try to go to the clubs and before we left her mom would have to read to us out the "For Strength of the Youth" Pamphlet, which of course RUINED any possible fun we would have for the rest of the night. I love her So so much. She is going away to Africa (ya, i said Africa) for the summer and then shes off to school! Im going to miss her SOOO much! Happy Birthday Smellycat!
1 comment:
Happy birthday to your dad and Melissa!! Afica?! How fun! where is she going to school after that?
Post a Comment