Being pregnant and tending a 3 year old can be hard. Today is a hard day. Maddox has been an angel, but I just don't have the energy to do much at all, let alone keep up after him. I decided this afternoon to lay in bed for a while, and just keep an ear on him... I can supervise 2 rooms over right? WRONG. I could hear him playing....I could even hear him get into our hall closet, but I didnt hear much after that. I kept yelling for him, asking what he was doing, to which he would reply "playing mom!" Great! Keep playing. I decided after a while I better get up and take a look to make sure nothing was getting too out of hand. Needless to say he pulled just about everything out of our hall closet... and continued to play with whatever he could find in about every room of our apartment. Whats even more frustrating is that next week we are leaving out of town, and so I've been extra good to keep everything extra clean since my sister and her hubby and son will be staying here while we are away. I guess I can at least be thankful that he didnt get into the fridge and stain any carpet or furnature with mustard or anything like that. Only a stroller, some curling ribbon, shoes (shoes, shoes and more shoes), a sleeping bag, his golf set and balls, and a play fishing pole which somehow ended up hanging from the handle of our entertainment center. I guess I shouldn't have left him unattended.....
1 comment:
House is destroyed!
I didn't know you were preggo! When are you due?
Post a Comment