December 13, 2010
Christmas Date
Although Mike and I were stuck in Burbank waiting for the arrival of our baby girl Miley, we still insisted that we needed to have our annual Christmas Date. This year was .... interesting. First of all, we weren't expecting to have to go to LA the day we did, nor were we expecting to have to stay for any period of time. Therefor, I had a pair of pajamas with me. Thats about it. So Mike took me to a nearby mall and let me pick out some clothes to wear until my mom would be coming down from Clovis to bring Maddox, and my stuff. Later that night we had plans to go to Outback. I hadnt been there in years, and it was the best restaraunt in the same parking lot as our hotel. I figured it was as good as it was going to get. One look at the menu and I knew we wouldnt be eating there. So we ordered an appetizer and left. We decided on sushi. We drove around a little until we could find a sushi joint. It was alright. Most definently nothing like what we eat in Clovis though. After dinner I was CRAVING pinkberry froyo. So we drove around downtown Burbank a little more until we could find one. We took it to go and ended up chilling back at the hotel. It was pretty much NOTHING like our usual Christmas Date where we get all dressed up and do something elaborate, but oh well. It will have to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment