December 18, 2010
My Baby Girl is FINALYY Here!
I will save you from all the yucky details. However, my little Miley was born December 14, 2010. She was PERFECT! After all we had been through to get pregnant, and then complications with our Dr, and then needing to go to LA and having to STAY there (yuck!) for 5 days unexpectedly. She was FINALLY here! We of course fell in love instantly. I had the BEST o.r. nurse. Irena (you have to say it with a russian accent). She was AMAZING. Very matter of fact. She was most definently a take charge kind of a girl. She kept refering to my Dr as "Bobby". At first it threw me for a loop. His name is Robert Katz. She said she had known him "since he was a baby so she calls him Bobby". I loved it. I will most definently be requesting her in 3 years (of 5, or 10... whenever.) when we have the next one. Everything about Miley's birth and the days following where AMAZING. I was insistant that I be there when Maddox met Miley. The hospital was SO accomidating. I couldnt believe it. He came right into the recovery room. I could tell he fell in love instantly also. We also wanted Maddox to be the one to introduce his baby sister to the family. He loved it. I couldnt have asked for a better day!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment