February 16, 2008

Bennion Wedding

Well, this morning my little sister got married in the Fresno Temple. What a wonderful day it has been! Like I said in my last post, they just decided last Sunday to move the date to today, so it has been quite the week! It has been wonderful to see everything come together so well.

Last night we took Krissy and some friends to Casa Corona for a little girl's night out! It was fun to hear everyone's advice for her. One of her friend's advice was "always fight naked". I thought that was hilarious. It was neat to all be together for one last hoorah!

This morning, for the sealing and luncheon, it was nothing but family and super close friends. I don't think there was more than 30 of us. It was so nice to be with family and really focus on Austin and Kristen. I've never seen a more happy couple. They are adorable together and I know that they are going to have a wonderful eternity together. Congratulations Mr and Mrs Bennion!!

2 comments:

Kacey said...

Thats an exciting day, tell Kristen congrats from me! That was a quick decision...but I guess its obvious that I'm not opposed to rushed weddings :-D

Chris and Cortney Walker said...

Wow Tell her Congrats! That is so exciting for her!She really deserves a happy ending or beginning I guess!