Well, Ive been tagged twice, so I guess it's about time I do it. I tried to just ignore the first one, but when I saw the second one, I figured I needed to just give into the game.
The instructions are to describe yourself with words starting with the letters from your middle name like a Acrostic Poem. And then tag 3 friends.
Technically, at least on any record I don't have a middle name. However, when I got married the idea was to use my maiden name as my new middle name, so we will just go with that.
N ostalgic. I love taking pictures for memories sake. I very much enjoy catching up with old friends. Ive had a great life, and I love thinking about all the good times.
I ndependant. Sometimes a little too much for my own good. I have a hard time accepting help or recognizing that I even need any. I have a hard time letting go of things and so instead of asking for help Id rather do it myself and feel overwhelmed.
C rude. Im terrible at burping or talking about innapropriate things at the dinner table. Sometimes I really gotta watch myself.
O rganized. Maybe not at home, but when I have a calling or assignment I am extremely organized and pay complete attention to details.
L ister. OK I total just made that word up but Im goin with it. I very nuch enjoy making lists, just so I can cross them off. Makes me feel like I got something done and helps me analyze my progress.
L oyal. I try my hardest to be a loyal family member and friend. I forgive too often, serve by best, and overlook imperfections just for the sake of keeping the peace and preserving the relationship. Once youre a part of my life, youre a part of it forever.
S tressed. I have all too many meetings, assignments, responsibilites and obligations that have been all too overwhelming. Two nervous breakdowns in one week is normal right? I have to admit though, much of this stress is because of my independance, which you can read more about under "I" of this little game.
sweet...Im totally done. Whos next?? How about Lindsay Lark, Krysta Martinez, and Kacey Locke.... yup! TAG! You're it!!
2 comments:
OMG it's ashley!! what is up girlfriend? (this is julia) i was checking out brittney's blog and found you. what are you doing? and you're a mom! hehe are we actually getting old? (ok, totally don't have room since we've got 4 of our own) i'm so happy for you. you can come check us out at coronadoclan.blogspot.com. talk to you soon
No wonder we're such good friends- I so relate to all of those things! I never got a chance to thank you for your sweet gift and note. I wish I would've had more time to visit with friends while I was in Clovis, but it was such a quick and hectic trip- oh well, it gives me an excuse to come back, right? Love you lots!
Post a Comment