
I cut Maddy's hair. I came home from camp and realizes my poor child was in DESPERATE need of a cut. So I took him out by my in-laws pool and cut it all off. I will admit, its the first time I've attempted to cut hair before, but I figured I might as well give it a try. He looks like a homeless boy when its not combed because it's so uneven. I have to admit though, it looked pretty cute for church on Sunday. With all of his curls gone, he doesn't look like my baby anymore.
4 comments:
He looks so cute, Ashley! I learned to cut hair on Alexis, too. I figure by the time she cares what her hair looks like, I'll be able to do a good job! :)
The first cut is always the hardest. Or at least I like to think I've gotten better and better...but maybe not =) Brycie's hair is always uneven...but hey, who's really looking?
Awww. He looks all gown up! Very cute!
he is so handsom with his hair cut. I love it. And no matter what you say I think that you did a good job. Rock on sista. :)
Post a Comment