Here are some pictures of Maddy's first carousel ride. He HATED every second of it. In fact, he was just fine until the bell rang and the dang thing started to go. He immediately started yelling "No! No! No!" which I found to be hilarious, and yet I felt bad for him at the same time. He didnt like it one bit. To be honest the ride went SOOO fast! I was shocked! I was getting sick to my stomach because it was going fast. Maddox was buckled in though so he had to just sit on the horse the whole time until the ride came to a stop. That didnt make him happy at all! My mom tried taking some pictures, but because it was going so stinkin fast, the moment was hard to capture. I dont think we will be riding that think anymore!

No comments:
Post a Comment