October 2, 2008

"Ya"

Maddy has learned a new word. He walks around all day saying "ya..... ya..... ya". I have to be honest its VERY refreshing since all I've heard for the last 3 months has been "no". I even had a little fun with it in Target. I knew he was on a roll saying "ya" about every 6 seconds so I would ask "do you love mom best?" and of course the answer would be "ya". "Does dad's feet smell?" once again he would respond "ya". I love it. He is growing up too fast! I can even have little conversations with him now. Its SOOO fun!

5 comments:

Austin and Kristen Bennion said...

Awww I cant wait to see him tomorrow!

Amy said...

Your kids are adorable! Im likin the bloggin world. you def should tell Kristen I have a blog.

Austin and Kristen Bennion said...

Amy, I know you have a blog...we do too but I NEVER update it! lol.

Austin and Kristen Bennion said...

"Is Krissy your favorite Aunt?"

"Ya"

Robby and Katie said...

He is so cute Ashley! Isn't so fun when they can talk, and you can carry on a little conversation? Much better than feeling like you are talking to yourself all day.