December 18, 2008

Stranded

Ok so I know I'm like a month behind on my posting, but honestly this month has been crazy busy. I will post in the next couple days with some pictures. PROMISE!

But right now I have other things on my mind. My husband, father and couple other associates drove to St George, UT for a 5 hr business meeting. The plan was to get right back in the car and drive home. Last night he called and told me that they werent gonna make it even through Las Vegas because of the snow storm. 3 freeways on thier pathway home are currently closed, so even if one or two happen to open up, all 3 gotta be open to get home! SO frustrating! The pulled over and got a hotel but at this point we arent sure when they will be home! He didnt take a phone charger with him either because he was suppose to be home within 24 hours. So he has no phone, no charger, no extra clothes, no toothbrush (yuck! i hope he buys one! lol) NOTHING. They are literally sitting around waiting to drive home, and Im sitting here watching the road conditions making sure they get on the road as soon as possible. Although I have to say, I wouldnt mind being stranded in Las Vegas. Heaven knows there is plenty to do there! Sure hope they make it home SOON!

1 comment:

Krysta Martinez said...

I bet they will never leave home without backup supplies again!