November 29, 2008

Pismo Pictures

I know I have already posted about our trip to Pismo, but while we were there we had my brother in law take some family pictures and I just got them back. I wanted to post a couple of my favorites. Of course I will be using some of these for our Christmas Cards, so I apologize now for the preview, but I just couldnt resist!

5 comments:

THE TAYLORS said...

aww, I love mommy too! :) cute family pics. I love pics on the beach, but theres one downfall. You can't see your families beautiful eyes!

The Hanks Family said...

Way cute ashley. And great job on the background. I was doing mine and finding one for you when I saw that you had already changed it.

where the wildthings grow said...

These pictures are perfect! What a cute family!

Jen said...

LOVE the family pics! and I am jealous you are on the beach! :)

THE TAYLORS said...

Hey, do you guys have plans New Years Eve? If not, my mom has offered her place... we can hang and have babies there if you want. We can just put them down to bed in pack n plays in separate rooms n such. Plus, my mom lives just down the street from where you guys live. Melissa is welcome and any one else you can think of. If this sounds good let me know so my mom can make plans... also, I was thinking pot luck style... email me!!! mheilbut@gmail.com