When I was little one of my favorite things to do was go to the park with my Grandma to feed the ducks. She would save all the ends of her loafs of bread and when there was a good amound, and they had all hardened, she would take me and my siblings and we would spend the day. I loved it. Its probably one of my favorite childhood memories. We have had some AMAZING weather lately. My mom and I both took Friday off work and took Maddy to feed the ducks. I think I was more excited than he was (well, especially since he's not even 2 yet and had no idea what "feeding the ducks" even meant). My mom and I taught him how to "quack" on our way.
Checkin' out the ducks coming our way...
Checkin' out the ducks coming our way...
Oh Look! A stick! Thats way more fun than feeding ducks!
But I sure love running through them!
Our day at the park wouldnt be complete without some time on the jungle gym.
I love watching him play. He is SO curious! He found the water fountain to be completely fascinating. I laughed because he kept using the same hand to hold down the button and play in the water, so as soon as his hand came off the handle to play in the water it would shut off. He couldnt figure out that he had to use one hand to hold the handle and another hand to play in the water with.
2 comments:
my favorite picture of him is where he is running after the ducks. hilarious. and you are right, feeding the ducks with grandma and grandpa were the best :)
I'm a fan of letting the kids play in the water. I'd rather have them play in the drinking fountain than in the dirt. It's cleaner right? What you can't see, can't hurt you! :)
Post a Comment