February 22, 2009

Mike in MakeUp

This week I had my first Mary Kay skin care class by myself. Needless to say I was SO nervous (which was funny because it was for by best friend, whats there to be scared of right?) Mike could tell that I was so nervous so the night before my class Mike had my go through the class so I could practice what I was going to say, etc. When it came time to do my makeup I said "ok here is where we are going to put on foundation, so we can skip that part." His response was "well if you want to practice then lets practice. I'll put make up on for you." So he DID! I was giggling so hard I asked if I could take pictures. I knew this opportunity would NEVER happen again, so I couldnt pass up capturing the moment. I really do feel blessed to have such a wonderful husband who is so supportive, even so much that he would wear makeup just to help me. What a stud!

4 comments:

Brittany Shae said...

Mike you're GORGEOUS!! haha that color actualy does look good on you! No joke!

Cortney said...

Whoa... he look great!

US... said...

haha mikie mikie :)

Momma J said...

Nothing like some make-up to show your love for your wife!