I sure love my biggest little boy SO much! Some of the things he loves right now is anything "Cars" (what boy doesnt!). He has an obsession with keys. He loves carrying them and finding new places to put them. I love the way he says "mom". He says it with such conviction. He is officially OFF the "ba ba" AND he doesnt sleep in our bed. HALLELUJAH! My favorite is watching him dance to the opening credits of "Olivia". Especially when he kicks his little foot out at the end. He loves the water, and he loves being outside. He is happiest naked. I love that the second he wakes up he comes and gives me a kiss without saying a word. Hes getting really good at folding his arms and sitting through prayers, and now and then we even get an "amen" out of him. I think its cute when he claps and moves his head back and forth to the beat when we are in the car listening to music. He LOVES riding in the car. Just recently he started "tickling". It doesnt really tickle, its even more of a scratch really, but he sure gets a kick out of himself when he does it. He gets really excited when his friends come over. When he sees the car pull up he runs into the driveway waving and yelling "guys! guys!" and has to give each one a kiss before they come in. Its usually pretty annoying to the friends, but its way of showing them he cares. He thinks its funny when I'm naked, and will laugh hysterically. Its given me a little complex but I'm sure one day I will get over it. He LOVES going to sleep! Ive never seen a child more excited, or willing to go "night". He usually is the one to tell me he is ready. Thats so bizzar to me, but Im not going to question it. He really is the best little guy I could ask for. I love him so much! Im so glad he's all mine! (ok mikes too)
5 comments:
I laughed out loud when I read the hot dog part. I can hear him saying it. It's hilarious. Same when he says mom. I love that little guy too. I can't get enough of him! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO BOO BEAR!
Happy Birthday Maddox! I wish we lived closer to see you guys more. We will be there in June. Let's all get together. We get there on the 20th. Anyway, hope you enjoy your little 2 year old - it really is a fun age!
I can't believe he laughs when you are naked. I think it would give me a complex too. What's so funny kid?!? He is too cute! Happy Birthday Maddy!
Happy birthday big guy!!! Ryan says "eww" when I am naked... and his dad taught him to slap my butt or thigh. Gross!! Anyway, did you guys move or what? Miss ya!
Oh man I cant believe how big he is! I cant believe he is already one! Time goes by too Fast! He sure is cute!
Post a Comment