Maddox has had an obsession of wearing mine and Mike's shirts recently. Every morning he goes into our closet and pulls on our shirts til one falls and he can put it on. Last week he happened to pull on Mike's long sleeved camo shirt (usually used for paintballing at our "Redneck Reunion" every summer). He refused to change his clothes when we went to leave the house, and I figured why not let him wear it since we were just headed to my moms. On our way out to the car he walked a couple feet behind me, and when I turned around to see where he was, this is what I found. He had grabbed 2 huge leaves from off the ground and was "hiding" behind them. Now thats some good camoflauge! Can you find Maddox??
2 comments:
i seriously just laughed out loud lol too cute
Just so you know, we are going private. Send me your email and I will add you to the list.
Post a Comment