August 25, 2009

New Obsession

PEACH COBBLER
I never had really tried cobbler, and to be honest I never really wanted to. Sounds kinda like old people dessert to me so Ive never been that interested. However, when my grandma calls about every other day saying that there is another box of peaches that have been given to her, or that have fallen off of her own tree, and did we want more peaches, the sound of a plain peach doesnt sound that great either. So I searched the internet and thought maybe Id find a cobbler that would be tasty and I DID! It was SOOO easy that since my first cobbler (just 2 weeks ago) I have made 4 batches! Yum-O!

Before...

After...

(ok so it looks a little like vomit in the picture, but I swear it was a lot prettier in person, and TASTY!)

No comments: