September 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Sis

Alright so I know her birthday was over 2 weeks ago, but we had a great time visiting her for the occassion. We had dinner at a great little restaraunt in Monterey, and ended up at the pier afterwards. We found this fun little pirate ship that Maddox could play on. He had a blast. On the night of Kristen's birthday, we drove to Carmel and had a bonfire. This was Maddy's first experience at a bonfire (at least since he was 6 months old) and he loved it. He walked all around the campsite looking for things to throw in the fire. He loved roasting marshmellows and hotdogs. He had the best time!

So enough about the trip, lets talk about my sis. It was HER birthday afterall. She's the best. She really is like a second mother to Maddox. He loves her so much. He literally asks about "kiss" everyday. I love that she is so good to him. Whenever we are together we switch kids so she takes care of Maddox and I take care of Logan. She watched Maddox for Mike and I when we went on vacation. I knew he was in good hands. I didnt have to worry about him one bit. She really is the best sister in the whole world. Hope you had a great birthday aunt kiss!


No comments: