Last night Mike and I decided to stay at his parents house. Maddox loves going to grandma and grandpa Burton's house, and for some reason he seems to sleep SO much better! I was a little nervous when 10:3opm rolled around and he was still bouncing off the walls. Our usually routine is to give him a bottle and then walk around with him and sing a little song in his ear. Works every time!! And he is VERY particular about being put on his belly and sleeping or else he wakes right up! Last night thought, we seemed to try everything, bouncing him, giving him a bottle, we sang songs together and I even tried turning on Little Einsteins (his FAVORITE show.... its the only one he will sit still 5 minutes for and actually watch). Absolutely nothing worked. I threw my hands in the air and said fine, play! Wear yourself out! So I put him on the bed and pulled out some toys. Within five minutes he was OUT! Why hadn't I done this earlier?? I could have saved So much time and energy! He was even laying on his back with a toy in his hand! That is SO not like him! Oh well... Maddox slept through the night and thats all I could ask for. FINALLY! A night of sleep!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment