I just thought this was too cute to pass up! Here I am blogging away, and Maddox is in the kitchen with Grandma Weeze "doing the dishes". I hope he is as helpful in a couple years as he tries to be now! We sure love him!
I can't believe how big yours is either! Does he have his birthday soon? Time to start thinking about #2 :)
We can definitely relate with having a dishes helper. Although he usually just climbs onto the door and wants to jump up and down on it. Such a little monkey.
1 comment:
I can't believe how big yours is either! Does he have his birthday soon? Time to start thinking about #2 :)
We can definitely relate with having a dishes helper. Although he usually just climbs onto the door and wants to jump up and down on it. Such a little monkey.
Post a Comment