Well, it's official. My little boy is growing up! He just took two whole steps (then did an amazing face plant ANY mom would be proud of!) I can't believe he is growing up so fast! Time has flown by! I'm not sure I can consider him "walking" yet, but he sure is close! Before you know it he will be graduateing High School, then coming home from his mission.... and then grandbabies! AHH!! I don't want my little boy to grow up! Can't he just stay little FOREVER!?
One thing does remind me however of how little he still is. Little Eisteins is his FAVORITE. I'd say he would sit an watch Baby Einsteins all day if I would let him. It's so fun having a little guy who is this age. He is so curious, always getting into SOMETHING (which can be absolutely adorable and yet 100% annoying all at the same time). We sure love him!
2 comments:
I decided that the creater of that show is my favorite person in the world!!! Duncan loves that show too! so you have a while of him enjoying that!!! We have it recorded and he has a nap time and a down time and that is what he watches during down time he loves it!!!! Congrats on him walking, its fun but you will find he will show up with TONS of bumps!!!!
I SO HEAR you! I want ellis to stay little. I can't believe he is already 6 months. And your little guy! Wow. Walking changes everything. Kennedy was covered in bruises on her head when she was in this stage. :)
Post a Comment