July 22, 2008

For the Love of Spaghetti!

Maddox LOVES spaghetti! Usually I feed it to him, but this time I put it on his tray and let him eat it all by himself. 2 lessons were learned from this experience.

#1. Spaghetti makes a HUGE mess when not eaten with a fork!

#2. Spaghetti sauce stains everything! EVEN SKIN!!




He made such a mess the only thing we could think to do to clean him up was take him in the backyard and hose him off. And no, Maddy is NOT 6 months pregnant (but his belly sure looks like he is!)

4 comments:

Krysta Martinez said...

ROFL! I was thinking "Oh man, she is going to have to hose him off!" Then you did!

Then I was thinking "His belly looks about like mine!" Then you said he looks like he is 6 months preg.

Too funny. :)

US... said...

He is so cute. I miss him. I hope things are going good in your new ward. Lets have another girls night. :)

Robby and Katie said...

What a good mom you are! He looks like he had a blast with that spaghetti. We miss your little family. Next time we go out for a family night, we will have to call to meet up with you guys!

~H said...

Ashley... Of course we don't mind that you tracked us down. In fact thanks for doing so! It's always good to hear from friends! We hope all is going well for you guys!
Your children are adorable!