
Let me just say this, I walked out the first 20 minutes into the film. I knew it wasn't for me in the first 5, and yet stayed another 15 just to make sure. I should have walked out after the first scene. The film was appropriately titled, thats for sure. Its DARK. The rest of the people in our group stayed, and every single one of them said they left with the most evil feeling in thier stomach. Glad I left. It was so psychotically violent it literally made me want to throw up. In the first 20 minutes there was like 20 people killed, then another scene where a pencil goes through a guys head, and then the next scene there are razor blades held to a guys mouth. YUCK! Although, from what I did see, Heath Ledger should get an Oscar. He played a great Joker. VERY believable. Anyways. Just thought Id let everyone know. I saw Batman, well enough of Batman, and HATED every second of it. Anyone else see the flick yet? Thoughts?
3 comments:
I didn't see the movie for the reasons you just described. All I have heard from everyone is how WONDERFUL of a movie it is...and yet I still had no interest in seeing it..definitely not my type of movie. I knew I wouldn't be able to handle it..glad to hear someone agrees!
Maybe I'm just twisted, but my whole family thought that bank scene was hilarious. I thought it was a good movie. There wasn't much gore and killing past the beginning. I still prefer the old Batman movies though. Sorry you didn't like it :(
Hey Ashley! I haven't seen it yet, and probably won't because we don't get to the movie theater very often. If you want to see a good Heath Ledger movie rent The Four Feathers. It is PG-13 and it is an old English war movie so there is fighting. It is a good story though and Heath Ledger is a babe in it.
Post a Comment