
Well, tonight was my last night in the Peachwood Ward YW program.

We have been living out of the ward boundaries for a little over a year now, and after much prayer and thought we decided it was time for us to start attending the Mt View ward.

It was such a hard decision in fact that I still dont like talking about it. Tonight at mutual was actually the first time the girls even heard anything about it.

I just couldnt help but bring myself to say anything.

Im having a very hard time with it, but I know that we are suppose to be attending this new ward, so off we go.

Here are some pictures of some of the fun time I had being a part of such great young women.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I didn't realize you lived out of the boundaries! I'm sure you made the right decision. I don't even live in the STAKE and recently started thinking about switching wards because it's so hard for Art to go to church at 1:00 since he sleeps during the day. I don't want church to be torture for him, but I don't want to take him away from his friends either. It's a tough decision!
hey ashley! i found your blog on bryan's. hope you don't mind me snooping around! i married a burton too! maybe we're related! hmmm...
anyway, feel free to check us out!
Post a Comment