November 13, 2008

Four Eyes

Thats right ladies and gentleman. I finally gave in....

5 comments:

Austin and Kristen Bennion said...

Once again, as usual you are trying to be like your lil sis! They look like the same ones I have, only mine were free :)

lindsay lark said...

You look like a hottie! I fought off getting glasses for years and now I love mine- mostly because I realized how clear the world can actually be.

US... said...

you look hot.

Krysta Martinez said...

Very cute! Unlike your husband's haircut lol.

THE TAYLORS said...

Whats wrong with glasses!!?? Ok, lots of reasons, they hide peoples beautiful eyes, can't play sports with them, they can sometimes reflect a flash while taking a pic and once in a while they make some one less beautiful than what they truly are. The answer: lasic surgery.... Ok, so maybe thats not for everyone. How you doin'? What are you and hubby doin' for New Years?