Its not suprising that my husband cuts his own hair. It consists of taking an electric razor to it. It really isnt too hard and has saved us tons of money the last couple of months as he has switched from salon hair, to self cut hair. Last week, he decided to "clean up his ears and collar". When he came home from his brothers (he has the razor) and showed me, this is what I saw.



I counseled him to shave his hair shorter so no one would notice. He declined. I counseled him to make an apppointment at the salon I go to so my lady could fix it. He declined. His answer "Its not THAT noticable!" Uh... ya it is. Hilarious!
2 comments:
Even I could do a better job then that! Ok...maybe I couldn't! lol
Ok Mike.. when are you going to come to the conclusion that wives are ALWAYS right!!! LISTEN TO HER!! THAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED!! SHAVE IT ALL OFF!!
Post a Comment