November 17, 2008
Yay! Sleep!
For the last year, Maddox has been sleeping in between Mike and I. At first we didnt mind, and even liked having our little boy right next to us. Lately though he has been a VERY fitful sleeper. This makes for long nights for me, and Mike had decided to sleep on a blow up matress by our bed for the last 2 weeks. NOT FUN! Saturday we decided enough was enough. It was time for Maddox to have a bed, not a crib. We hoped for the best. Saturday night he slept 6 hours in his bed, then came in and got in bed with us at 3am. BUT! Last night we put him down at 930 fully expecting a little boy in our bed by 2, and he slept through the night til 6!! Whoo hoo! On top of that he climbed in bed with us and slept another 3 hours! I got to sleep in til 9! That is HUGE! I am so sad my little boy is growing up, but SO excited to start a new chapter. One where I get some sleep!!! Yay for sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i cant wait to be there. :) lucky
hey, glad you found us. our 19 month old was doing so well sleeping by himself, but reverted back to sleeping with mom and dad. we try to put him in his crib, but now makes himself throw up, so what do you do?
What mom gets to sleep in til' nine you lucky bum! I think I've made it to 8 once or twice in the last 15 months.
Post a Comment