All year I look forward to MY vacation. This year my sister, mom and I went to Utah for Education Week. It was AMAZING! No kids, no work, uplifting classes, good food, catching up with family and friends. It was perfect. The week seemed to go by SO fast! Mike even told me that I could stay an extra day since him and Maddox were doing so well together. For some reason even that extra day of vacation didnt help make the week seem longer. I am so blessed for being able to go. I've had a ton on my mind lately, and the week before leaving I really struggled whether or not I should even go. Im SO glad I did! The first class I attended totally lifted my spirits and answered a lot of prayers. Wednesday night my mom took my sister, me and my cousin to see "Joseph". This picture is the only one we took the entire week! (how sad and pathetic are we?!) The play was amazing. My favorite were the narrators so of course we HAD to get a picture with them! Im so sad MY vacation is over, but it sure is good to be back with my boys!
1 comment:
Oh no, I am sad that I didn't get to see you while you were here :(
Post a Comment