March 30, 2008

Goodbye Days at the Pool

For as long as I can remember my parents have had a pool. In the summer we would go out and lay around. Thier pool wasnt the best shape or size for playing games or swimming laps, but a raft and a diet pepsi could keep one of us out there for hours. Well, dad decided that it was time to say goodbye to the pool. "No One Has Been Using It" he says. I say thats a bunch of bologna, but since it is his house, and his pool, he can do what he wishes. However, instead of hiring someone to take out the pool and do all the work, he had a marvelous idea to do it himself. He rented a jackhammer, bought a 2 liter of Mt Dew, and it began. I will post more pictures as they go. I think this project is going to take longer than my did thinks... Looks pretty tough!

No comments: