I am fortunate to have such a wonderful family who helps with Maddox whenever I need them. Not once have we had to pay for a babysitter. Often times, on Friday's I need someone in the afternoon to help with Maddox so I can work. My brother, Austin, is always willing to come over and help for a while. For that I am grateful. Usually Austin and Maddox just play in the family with toys, or hang out and watch some "Little Ensteins" together. Yesterday, however, I found them playing the piano. A definite first for Maddox, but he loved every minute of it! He thought it was the greatest thing! Austin even had him playing "chopsticks". We are gonna have to get this kid into some serious piano lessons... FAST!
March 1, 2008
Tickling The Ivories
I am fortunate to have such a wonderful family who helps with Maddox whenever I need them. Not once have we had to pay for a babysitter. Often times, on Friday's I need someone in the afternoon to help with Maddox so I can work. My brother, Austin, is always willing to come over and help for a while. For that I am grateful. Usually Austin and Maddox just play in the family with toys, or hang out and watch some "Little Ensteins" together. Yesterday, however, I found them playing the piano. A definite first for Maddox, but he loved every minute of it! He thought it was the greatest thing! Austin even had him playing "chopsticks". We are gonna have to get this kid into some serious piano lessons... FAST!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment