8 Shows I Love
1. The Hills
2. Biggest Loser
3. Real Housewives of Atlanta
4. House
5. Intervention
6. Paris Hilton's My New BFF
7. SVU
8. The View
8 Thing I Did Today
1. Went to Church
2. Taught My Sunday School Class
3. Took Care of my Sick Men
4. Laundry
5. Cleaned the Salon
6. Made Dinner for the Fam
7. Read Scriptures with the Fam
8. Took A Nap
8 Things I look Forward to:
1. Another Baby (no, im not preggo, im just sayin...)
2. Owning My Own Home
3. Owning an SUV
4. Thanksgiving
5. Christmas
6. Going to Utah to see all my favorite people
7. A Day off of work
8. Losing More Weight
8 Favorite Resturants
1. Sushi Day
2. Maroo
3. Sakura Chaya
4. Doghouse Grill
5. Red Robin
6. Famous Daves
8 Things On My Wish List
1. More Money
2. More Days Off
3. More Time in a Day
4. More Hands to Help Fold Laundry
5. More Sleep
6. More Time with my Hubby
7. More Babies
8. More Vacations
8 People I Tag
1. Krissy B
2. Annaleesa H
3. Kambria T
4. Brittany Y
5. Jen H
6. Kayla A
7. Terra O
8 Krysta M
Good Luck Ladies!
3 comments:
Ashley!! So good to find you in blog world.
Hey Ashley!! Tell Annie to invite me to view her blog!
HEy girl... thinking of you and miss you lots!!!
Post a Comment