August 14, 2008

Bang! Bang!

My husband woke me up bright and early this morning to tell me that the driver's rear window on his car had been shot out. I threw on some clothes and headed out, and sure enough, 5 holes in the window. We contemplated calling the cops, but we thought a report needed to be written so we went ahead and made the call. The officer thought it was probably just some dumb kids with a pellet gun, but we couldnt find any pellets, bbs or anything! SOOO weird. Mike's windshield needed to be replaced too, so we went ahead and replaced both windows.
What a morning!

3 comments:

Krysta Martinez said...

That's scary!!! No kind of kids pellet gun could break through a car window. I don't even think a bb gun could do it.

Jen said...

Oh my gosh! That is nuts!

Cortney said...

Wow, I miss Fresno!!!