GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN!!!
Ok so tonight was the SECOND night in a row that I burned dinner. To be honest I have never burned dinner, so doing it twice in a row scares me! I think I must have lost my mind. Last night I cooked Salmon. We didnt have any foil so I used wax paper to put the salmon on. I read on the box that you can use wax paper for baking. Obviously my mind wasnt clear when I put the oven on broil and stuck the sucker in the oven. Needless to say there was flames coming out of the oven. I screamed MULTIPLE times, which made Maddox scream and cry. Fortunately there was a fire only long enough for the wax paper to burn, and then it was fine. Scared me to death though! Then tonight, I put some chicken and potatoes in the oven around 6. Mike was going to be home at 715, and when he arrived I told him to check on dinner and turn off the oven because it was ready. (I was working from 630-830). When I came in from doing nails, at 830, Mike was laying on the bed and smoke was yet again, coming from the oven. He never even looked!! So needless to say the chicken was burned. Sounds like this week I need to just stay out of the kitchen!
No comments:
Post a Comment