August 17, 2008

Like Father, Like Son

So its no secret that my husband LOVES condemints. Anything! Mustard, Ranch Dressing, Teryaki Sauce, etc. Doesnt matter. Well I didnt realize it until Friday night that Maddox has followed in his father's footsteps.
Drinking the Ranch Dressing at Applebees
Upset because the Ranch Dressing is gone.

4 comments:

Cortney said...

Roxie puts "sauce" on everything. We went to Red Robin the other day and she ordered carrots and asked the waitress for extra sauce! It was hilarious!!!

Momma J said...

LOL that's funny! we have one that thinks ketchup is a food group. totally a trait that kids pick up from their fathers!

lindsay lark said...

Man, I had a feeling that Maddox was a pretty cool kid, but the love of sauces cemented it for me- he's my kind of little guy.

THE TAYLORS said...

Upset that ranch is all gone? sounds like my hubby. I can't believe how much he has grown!!! and he totally looks like both his parents! beautiful :)

So where are you living in Fresno? I was looking at your blog and read the part about your car getting shot? Crazy!