August 16, 2008

Goodbye, My Love. You Will Be Missed...

Yesterday I decided to give up soda. It's a sad day at my house. I've always known I was addicted, and needed to cut back, but lately I haven't been feeling all that great, and I'm starting to think it has something to do with the large amounts of Diet Pepsi I consume daily. I thought at limiting myself to one a day, or just tell myself to cut back. Lets be honest, if I have any at all then I will end up back where I am now, drinking too much! (that kinda sounded like I needed to go to an AA meeting or something). So for now I will be consuming water, which I'm going to have to learn to love, because right now I miss my best friend, good ol' Diet Pepsi. It sure will be missed.

2 comments:

Austin and Kristen Bennion said...

that is HILARIOUS!!! lol. diet pepsi your best friend lol. dont come back over here anytime soon then cuz austin and i went to costco yesterday and bought TWO 36 packs of diet pepsi!

Momma J said...

good luck with that one! it sounds like you'll be having lots of "fun" with your ice water.