August 17, 2008

Feels Like Christmas

This last weekend we helped Kristen and her husband into thier apartment in Monterey. Austin (her hubby) will be going to school, and Krissy has already started working in a posh salon in Karmel. It was SOOO nice to be in such great weather. Yesterday morning I was all wrapped up in my PJs lookin out the window into the fog. The weather is always like that in Monterey, but I was use to 108 in Fresno in the middle of August. It seriously made me feel like I was suppose to be opening presents for Christmas! We dont get weather like that until December! I loved every minute of it! Here are some pictures of thier new apartment!

1 comment:

Momma J said...

totally jealous of the nice weather (not the moving part). we haven't had a day under 105 for more than 3 months! isn't she supposed to have a house-warming party? i'll go with you! :)